dream with Flora
Dream with Me





Template were made by flwsdaisy. Image was taken from transparent and tutorial from wanaseoby.xoxo
At night~
2012. február 29. | 2/29/2012 | 0Comment

Just a quick post, sorry i haven't written for a while.

But i'm in a hurry now too... so the most important things i wanted to share~

my hand is dry. lol. no. that's not what i wanted. 


I'm quite satisfied with myself today. I have done the x-factor letter, made 2 paintings & watched Scarlet & Black. Just the reading left for today. :)

School: ►  the problem which doesn't leave my mind, is the other group's maths teacher said we'll get a new teacher. But we don't know who/where or why. nothing. and just from sudden??

► just get some news about our german teacher. She's attending medical examination & won't be "til 15th of March. Hope she doesn't have any serious problems. One of the best teachers at skool. Praying for her.

♥ Kate's now finally over her whole admission test! And she's the 17th!! Congrats girl! ^^ Excellent job!! :) 



Other activities: ♠ Readingreadingreading. I have to read Scarlet & Black 'til next week. So i'm reading industriously. :) 

♠ I've made a list about the films i want to watch...i'll do a film-marathon in the near future~

♠Finally I can have rest. No more proms, no more waltz. *relief* It was time! 

~my chocolate feast goes well. Hope I can succeed with very minimal choco~ 

umm, i think that's for now. Promise i'll write longer as soon as i can. 

Love ya,

        Flora =^.^=  xxx ♥