dream with Flora
Dream with Me





Template were made by flwsdaisy. Image was taken from transparent and tutorial from wanaseoby.xoxo
Fifty shades of unexpected
2015. február 14. | 2/14/2015 | 0Comment



I MADE IT TO MY TWENTIES!



Thank God, healthily ( ohh the amount of PE. classes I prayed through not to get injured!).

Also the amount of times I felt "now I definitely got lost, heck knows how will I make it alive." Tho it wouldn't be me, if the exact same case happened on this precious anniversary.

Yepp, my friends, I got stuck in Budapest on my birthday, fortunately with my friend. And y'all know it's always better to miss your last bus then end up stuck somewhere with someone else, so you won't feel so desperate and anxious and all that bad stuff, rather see it as a fun adventure.

The story: I booked two ticks for 50 shades of grey, 8.45pm screening. In the description it was written that it would end by 10.45pm, so I wasn't worried, 'cos in that case we would be able to reach our last bus. BUT they didn't include the 20 minutes long commercials before the movie starts so it finished after 11pm and I was sure we wouldn't be able to make it back. Fortunately my friend had some friends who live in the city so she called them & they kindly allowed us to sleep there. However, why would it be so simple to get there? They CLOSED the SUBWAY. I was so surprised, never knew they do something like this. Line 2 works just fine 24/7, why can't line 3? We knew that we could get there by bus, but that damn bus stop was SO HIDDEN, so I demand a friggin Nobel prize for finding it. Nonetheless we made it and were able to get some rest, tho no comments on my state during the day. I drank two cups of coffee, but felt extremely sleepy, to top it I have classes 'til 5.30pm that day, the only thing I was looking for was to be back at the dorm and get some rest.


By the end of the day, all of my tiredness managed to magically disappear, so I could have some fun time with my roommate. [ Whom I thank for worrying for me so much. ♥ Guys, she legitimately thought I got kidnapped. 😂]
 Ohh... shall I mention the movie too? :D 
Jamie Dornan is SO. HOT. [ That's my recommendation to all the single ladies out there, go watch it, if they want to see an effing handsome male in HD.]
The ending tho... 
I understand this movie is not everyone's cup of tea, but I believe sometimes you can afford something vicious & not hipster-y. Why judge those who enjoy it?  
However it has an amazing soundtrack! If not from the movie, than from this you'll pee our pants. (lol) 


Thanks to Mr. Grey we had some adventurous night. But no regrats, it was definitely worth it. 

*and I have a secret: gonna watch it again, like in cinema, 'cos my other friend asked me to go with her. you can stone me.* 

That's the little story of my 20th birthday.  

As for now, I just listened a summer playlist & the weather is so happy, full of sunshine. Still looking forward to summer. :) 

'Til the next time, 

Lots of love,

Flora :) ♥