dream with Flora
Dream with Me





Template were made by flwsdaisy. Image was taken from transparent and tutorial from wanaseoby.xoxo
Completely and Perfectly and Incandescently Happy
2015. május 4. | 5/04/2015 | 0Comment


Well... hello!

Or more like good evening and if you don't mind asking what are you doing at such a late hour? Chilling? If not then just do it, you totally deserve it. Take a little break from whatever you are doing, you deserve some calm time.

As for me, I don't really know...I just felt like writing would be nice. Especially after such a long time. I should definitely do this more often. Like back in the "old days" when I started this blog. Ooh! Let me mention, this happy place of mine turned 5 years old in April (10th...if I remember correctly. ???)  Amazing I have been doing this typing for myself but people actually reading stuff for quite a bit of time. So cheers or us!

    * I actually have a glass of wine next to me. Cool that I can "really" celebrate. Not like celebrating something/someone should definitely involve alcohol but oh well...* #somuchclass

The past one and almostahalf month  has been quite an eventful ride: one of my friends was able to visit me, here in Pest. (2 more to go.) I decided to award myself with an "official tour guide- aka you manage to show your friend famous places without getting lost" title. Because, my friends, I did it. And this takes me back in time, when I was only dreaming about living here and not being able to understand how people don't get lost on the subway and such obvious stuffs. A year later here I am, knowing most of Bp's twits & turns, confidently taking the rides, just like I've been living here for years. (Tho, I'm sure my crazy, happy go lucky attitude helps a lot.)

I also visited a place called Dühöngő - which is a rage room. I'm pretty sure it's more common abroad than here, since it's the only rage room we have here. That being said  written, we weren't quite sure what to expect. In the end we concluded it's definitely a story to tell, but they definitely should keep it improving. Also "we" since I went with a bunch of other girls, not knowing half of them - so I can also tell you, that it's a great "bonding" activity, since you let loose everything and you can just casually talk afterwards, during the "session". :D

In much peaceful but emotionally overwhelming news, I finished Misaeng. It's been a couple weeks since I saw the last episode, but I can relate to Jang Geure (the main character) on such a scary level that I'm sure the moral of the series will stay with me for a long time. Also, because I can't stop checking gifs on tumblr about it... In defense of little me, 90% of the script should be put in a gold frame- they are that true. Therefore, I don't want to forget it, no matter how many tears I'll shred in the future.





I also managed to write 2 of my mock exams (finals are also coming soon..aiii) and the results turned out to be pretty good. I'm still worried for my grammar... I really have to get my act together. Won't be easy, but what needs to be  done, has to be done. 

Last but not least, shall I explain the title? 



It's a Jane Austen quote. We had the semester's last J. A. session tonight. We also made little gifts. Apart from this, I chose this quote simply because I've been feeling like that for the last week-ish or so. This indescribable happiness that comes from the little things that surround you. Bliss. Right? Still, I would describe this feeling as flying. Can life stay like this forever? Not loosing the ability to appreciate these inexplicable sources of happiness. That's my wish. To be able to fly, forever.