dream with Flora
Dream with Me





Template were made by flwsdaisy. Image was taken from transparent and tutorial from wanaseoby.xoxo
Love your imperfect you
2015. június 17. | 6/17/2015 | 0Comment


Hello my gorgeous sunflowers! It's time for another post!

Originally I wanted to write about a totally different topic, but then this video happened.



After watching this I was in tears. The topic of body image, and comparing was and still is a consistent part of my life sadly. And I'm sure I'm  not alone.

All the things Lindy has said, couldn't be told better. This vid is 110% perfect. For this reason I don't even want to say much, just watch the video & share it. This message has to reach a lot of people. Because there are a lot of us who tend to think sadly about ourselves, for no reason.

Lindy, I just hope you know you deserve all the love you get -and even more. Never ever let the haters bring you down. You are perfect. I wish I could hug you right now. (Well, it's on my bucket list :))