dream with Flora
Dream with Me





Template were made by flwsdaisy. Image was taken from transparent and tutorial from wanaseoby.xoxo
It's been time
2015. szeptember 5. | 9/05/2015 | 0Comment


Bonsoir.

I just wanted to give a signal that I'm still alive even though a bit tired, but very much alive.

Also I have so many thoughts about the things I should share with you: my job- aka. my love, my dreams, which i'm turning into realities, the people I met during the summer, all the adventures we took, the music I have listened, and the tremendous amount of movies I have watched.

And the list could go on.

But believe me, once I start the story telling the words will flow.

I can't wait the moment to finally pour it all out.

I find it funny how on my first year final exam I had to write an essay about writing. The topic was something like "only papers will listen". Well, to be exact, I didn't had to but I chose this one since I can relate to it, very much. Blogging is like a therapy session for me. Even when I don't have any friends on hand to discuss the things that are going on in my life I can just confidently share it with the world. Anonymity is a pretty big confidence-booster. Which is both amazing and sad at the same time.

For now let's just focus on the awesome parts of life. In what ways is your life great? What are the tings you are the most thankful for?

I'm thankful for this incredible, 5* dorm, I can live in. Don't misunderstand, it doesn't have even one star. Tho in my eyes, it's a place I'd give all the stars on the sky and I'm hoping so much I will be lucky enough to find a flat like this when I finish university.

I am, undeniably, thankful for the wifi connection. :D So I can keep in contact with my family and also entertain myself 'til my roommate arrives.

Besides all of that, I am thankful for life, just as it is right now.